How to get to Beachland Festival? Plenty of options! Check them out on the left.
- We advise everyone to use public transport to come to the festival.
- Sufficient parking spaces are available at the borders of the coastal cities and in proximity of the tram.
- There is a tram stop just in front of the event called Wenduine-Harendijke.
- The train station of Blankenberge is situated approximately 1.5 km from the festival.
Want to enjoy Beachland to the fullest and maybe stay a few extra days to explore the region?
- Find our selection of campings and hotels on the left.
- How about enjoying your Beachland weekend at a holiday resort? Check Sun Parks De Haan.